Victoria Park Villas
Landed Homes for Sale
Why should I buy Victoria Park Villas
- Majority of units in North/South Orientation.
- District 10 location plus Victoria Park address.
- All units come with private lift serving every level. This is good news for extra-large families with aging parents!
- Rare huge plot of land, approx 400,000 sqft site area. Many other available landed projects sit on much smaller land size.
- Victoria Park is a zoned GCBA in URA masterplan. However, right now, there is a rare window of opportunity to own a semi-D or detached house within the Victoria Pack GCBA.
- Fully covered basement carpark with direct access to road.
- Victoria Park Villas sit on elevated land.
- Low entry point to acquire a landed home in Victoria Park.
|Address||1 Victoria Park Grove|
|Tenure||99 years from Sept 2013|
|Expected TOP||30 June 2018|
|Total no of units||106 semi-Ds and 3 bungalows. (6 semi-Ds and 3 bungalows come with swimming pool).|
|Car park ||2 lots for semi-Ds, 3 lots for bungalows.|
|Site Area||Approx 400,000sqft|
|Unit sizes for Semi-D (Type A)|
|Land size : 2153 to 3115 sqft|
Built-up : 4402 to 6545 sqft
|Unit sizes for Semi-D (Type B)|
|Land size : 2153 to 3832 sqft|
Built-up : 4155 to 7007 sqft
|Unit sizes for Bungalow|
|Land size : 5969 to 6551 sqft|
Built-up : 10,904 to 11,528 sqft